2.05.2011

World Nutella Day!

There's a special holiday day for the celebration of Nutella, the ooey gooey and delicious chocolate hazelnut spread! And it's today!

My little sister took this photo of a delicious Nutella treat during her travels in Germany and kindly
tagged me in the photo when posted on Facebook... she knows me so well!

To celebrate, I'd love to indulge in Nutella for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I probably won't, though, because I will either eat all of the Nutella I have before lunchtime rolls around or I will make myself sick off of it for eating too much at breakfast. Nonetheless, a Nutella stomachache is the best kind to have!

Happy Nutella Day! How do you plan to celebrate this decadent occasion?

8 comments:

  1. one time someone gave me a giant jar of nutella they found in the city for my birthday when I was in peru. I was extremely excited and I had to carefully guard it. eventually I gave up and just let everyone have it. it's weird that I could just go into the grocery store and buy it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I wish they had those nutella snack containers around here. So fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We totally need to get those Nutella snack packs here! What is WRONG with the US?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm...Nutella. Now I'm craving a crepe with Nutella so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... Nutella! It's makes the world feels better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I missed it. Grrr...Looks like I will have to do a post Nutella Day Celebration. I'm thinking of bakking chewy nutella cookies. yum. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i NEEEEEEED those nutella snacks in my life!! why doesn't the US have those?~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love nutella! & i love your blog! ..wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...