5.31.2011

A Road Tripping Soundtrack

Mike and I are off to New England for our road trip honeymoon today! We'll be back mid-June, but I have plenty of posts primed and ready to go while I'm gone. And I cannot wait to share all the stories, photos, and memories made when we return to Baltimore! In the meantime, here's a collection of some of our favorite road tripping tunes. Enjoy!

This Time Tomorrow by The Kinks - A classic that I really grew to love (especially as a traveling tune) while watching The Darjeeling Limited.



At the Beach by The Avett Brothers - The perfect song for a drive with the windows down on a sunny summer's day.



Santa Monica by Everclear - Simply a classic.



Lost Coastlines by Okkervil River - A great song for both beginnings or ends. In fact, this was the song I listened to as I drove back to Baltimore after my last college final.



Life is Beautiful by Vega4 - I couldn't resist using this YouTube clip with video from African Cats to supplement the audio! Mike and I have always loved this song, and after he used it as soundtrack for some of the most beautiful video highlights from our last road trip, it has forever since been a road trip tune to me.



Road Trippin' by Red Hot Chili Peppers - The title says it all. Though this isn't the most infectious tune, it's the perfect one to listen to at the end of a long day of driving on the West Coast as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean... or something along those lines.



What are your favorite road trip and driving tunes?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...