5.22.2011

A Week or Two In Review

Last Sunday (May 15th) was Mike's and my wonderful wedding day! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and are thoroughly enjoying our first week of newlywed life! I don't have any of the professional photos yet but here is a shot taken by one of my lovely wedding guests. The backdrop for our ceremony was just too beautiful and I couldn't wait to share it! We were married at Federal Hill Park in Baltimore which overlooks the harbor. And the sun decided to shine on us that afternoon, making for quite the scenic ceremony. More flattering and detailed photos to come!


My gorgeous bouquet hanging from the ceiling to dry out.


Cat naps. Much as I love to play with him when he's wide awake, there is nothing cuter than a sleepy Digby.


Sonic trip this week! Nothing beats their Peanut Butter Fudge Milkshake!


Finally made it back onto my bike. I cannot wait to commute to my new summer job! Here are a few shots of my beloved fixed gear Cycle Pro.



So next week Mike and I will be off for our honeymoon! We're roadtripping to New England for two weeks. Does anyone have restaurant recommendations or know of must-see attractions in the area?

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Beautiful photos. I hope that you enjoy married life together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! Beautiful flowers, cute kitty, yummy milkshake and awesome bike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo hooo congrats! marriage is truly an amazing adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous backdrop for your wedding! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your wedding looks beautiful - can't wait to see more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see the rest of the photos! mine are all on a disposable which i'm dropping off today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! congrats - your wedding is absolutly gorgeous, i can't get over that backdrop! so cool! also... thanks for stopping my my blog the other day. i wanted to say that i love baltimore and i have friends who live near there so i visit often! what are your thoughts on the baltimore aquarium? trying to plan a trip there in a few weeks! :)

    love you blog! xx, kara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!. Love your bouquet.. Did u have a backup bouquet for the single ladies?...Have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your wedding! Can't wait to see more pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, congratulations!!!! Lovely loveliness : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! Your wedding looks amazing, your cat is so cute, bike and peanut butter milkshake = amazing!

    Zoe xx
    Life of a Vegetarian Girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...