5.14.2011

La Blogotheque

Some years ago when I was feeling particularly inspired by the independent music scene, I stumbled upon this great little collection of YouTube videos known as the Take Away Shows brought to the world by La Blogotheque. These videos capture some of the most popular indie artists performing their songs in stripped down and intimate settings. My favorite is this video of "Oh La La" performed by the Kooks along the streets of Paris. By the end of the video, fans are crowded around the lead singer, joining in the chorus and I just wish I could have been there.



Here are a few of my other favorites from La Blogotheque's Take Away Shows collection. If you visit the YouTube site, you can find performances from artists of all sorts. I highly recommend checking it out to see if your favorites are among those captured!







PS - Tomorrow is the big wedding day! I've scheduled plenty of posts to keep Radiator Tunes up and running during this exciting but busy time... During the middle of next week I hope to be back live for a bit before heading off on our honeymoon on the last day of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...