10.15.2011

Pumpkin Munchkins

Photo courtesy The Craving Chronicles

I'm crazy about pumpkin and I have quite a thing for donuts too. I guess it makes sense that I'd gravitate toward these delicious and pop-able autumn treats! You've got to try this recipe now that fall is in full swing and pumpkin time is here! I think they'd be particularly amazing with a cream cheese glaze or dipping icing!

I'm also looking forward to making these Nutella-Filled Sugar Donuts as soon as I can. And a few Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes wouldn't hurt either. So many recipes for delicious and sweet breakfast treats are anxiously awaiting a test run in my kitchen these days. I'll be sure to report back as soon as I've tested them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...