12.25.2011

Happy Holiday Tunes

Just a few songs and videos to spread the Christmas cheer. Hope you have a lovely holiday!



From the first time I heard Michael Buble's version of Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" I was pretty smitten. He transforms this poppy Christmas tune into a beautiful holiday ballad.



Darlene Love's "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a true classic that I will never tire of hearing around this time of year!



Florence and the Machine's cover of "Last Christmas" is quite a find. I've always loved the original version by Wham! but Florence's unique vocals on this version fit perfectly with her slow down of a song all about holiday heartbreak.



I've always loved Coldplay's version of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and Conan O'Brien fans will love this version of the holiday standard performed by Chris Martin with a little help from Mr. O'Brien himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...