10.28.2010

Some Call It Rushing the Season...

I call it being prepared and doing what makes me happiest - baking Christmas cookies! I have plenty of favorites and, similar to Food Network's 12 Days of Cookies (a highly anticipated holiday e-newsletter featuring the best of the best cookie recipes), I'm going to countdown my favorite Christmas cookie recipes with you, my readers, as I make them in my own kitchen. In order to stretch out the season and save some time as December 25th grows closer, I like to start my holiday baking in mid-October and freeze big batches of cookies as I go, saving a few to nibble on now and again, and the rest for giving out once the holiday gift season is in full swing.

In the next few months you have these delicious and timeless recipes to look forward to. There's something here to satisfy any kind of sweet tooth!

  1. Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberry and White Chocolate
  2. Chewy Coconut Macaroons
  3. Swedish-style Christmas Sugar Cookies
  4. Magic in the Middles
  5. Iced Shortbread 
  6. Hazelnut Cookies
  7. Snickerdoodles
  8. Molasses Ginger Cookies
Keep your eyes peeled for the first recipe, which will be posted tomorrow, and the rest of these which will be popping up in the next few weeks!

6 comments:

  1. They all sound delicious!! Can't wait to see more!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I am your newest follower also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I can't follow right now...the page won't open...I'll try again later!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Someone is thinking ahead! Thanks for your comment on my project featured on D*S! I will have to add your blog to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for the Molasses Ginger recipe!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, I am glad you enjoy! I love reading so much, and it is fun to talk about books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm, this post made me crave all and anything sweet! lol. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, stopping by and being a new follower to my Folksy Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So 'Julia and Julie'.

    Luv it!
    I'll be checking in to see what sweet delites await...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...